Kelli's blog is https://aquirkysomething.wordpress.com As Kelli says, it's about 'A day in the life of an Actress/Wifey/Dog-Mom. 3Takes. 1Blog'. Take a look, it's a great read.
Here are the rules:
+Mention/Link/Thank the blog that nominated you
+Answer the nominee’s 11 questions
+Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below
+Create 11 questions of your own [for your nominated blogs to answer]
+Notify your names via social media
1. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Definitely a tea drinker.
2. What’s your favorite thing to do on a day off? An early start, I'm not one for missing the day. A good, leisurely breakfast, followed by Matt (hubby) and me taking our puppy Wolfie, out somewhere, making him happy. A quiet afternoon, maybe some soft music, and a good read. Another outing with Wolfie, late afternoon, then cook a great dinner, and relax for the evening.
3. What inspires or influences your writing? I've always liked words, and Matt first inspired me with words I had never heard of, I tried them, remembered them, liked the way they felt. I was first inspired to write something for other people to read when I received comments from friends about how I worked with my horses, and that people would be interested. The process of writing a book has made me realise that I love writing, and I wish to continue.
4. Is the glass half-full or half-empty? It's half full, how can it not be? That path leads to misery and discontent.
5. If it’s raining: Umbrella , Rain-boots, or Dance ? Dance, I love weather.
6. Your favorite song . Now that's hard. Just one? Big Country – In this place
7. If you could take a road trip , where would you stop, & why? Italy. I would love to visit Italy. Experience the culture, food (I do love good food), wine (really love good wine too!), and countryside. Tuscany really appeals to my heart, and Milan appeals to experiencing excitement and a lifestyle I wouldn't normally be part of.
8. If you won the lotto , what would you do? Why? Reach more people, teach them all I know, help more animals live a better life. Make a difference. I'd also drink more champagne, I love it!
9. A surprise getaway vacation pops up. Mountains or Beach? Mountains. I like winter, cold, snow. The majesty of a mountain. I would love to visit Switzerland.
10. If you had a super-power ..what would it be & why? How interesting this question came up. I've thought about this a lot! To be invisible and have a forcefield around me. Kind of the same powers as Violet in The Incredibles. Why? I'm shy, I often feel like I want to be invisible. A forcefield – keeps wasps and other scary things away, stopping me worrying about them!
11. If you could tell your past self , advice in one sentence, it would be .. Don't take twenty years to find out who you are, insecurity is normal, start now, live life, and see where it takes you.
My eleven nominees for the Liebster Award are
###a href="https://stephaniecardozo.wordpress.com/" data-mce-href="https://stephaniecardozo.wordpress.com" class="redactor-linkify-object">https://stephaniecardozo.wordp...
And here are my questions for my nominees.
1 What is your favourite cuisine?
2. What’s your ideal day?
3. What inspires or influences your writing?
4. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. Why did you start a blog?
8. What is your favourite animal and why?
9. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be, and why?
10. What job did you want to do as a child? What job do you have now?
11. If you could tell your past self advice in one sentence, it would be?
Thank you Kelli, for nominating me for this award, really appreciate it, and congratulations to my nominees.