Ensuring you and your dog get the best advice and guidance is essential to help you both have a happy, content, and fulfilling life together.
Do you want a happy, well adjusted dog that fits perfectly into your lifestyle?
Do you want a dog who will do what you ask because he wants to, and enjoys doing so?
Are you looking for someone who;
- Uses kind, effective methods
- Gives you up to date, scientifically proven, factual information
- Understands your dog is an individual
- Can work at you and your dog's pace and with your lifestyle
I can teach you how to interpret what your dog is telling you and how he is feeling, so you can understand your dog's behaviour, enabling you to communicate effectively.
Common issues I can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Aggression and reactivity
- Fear and anxieties
- Obsessive behaviour
- Enjoy the benefits of teaching your dog in a class with like-minded people
- I run a variety of classes from puppy to adult
One to one sessions
- Tailored teaching and learning for you and your dog
- Work on and develop those areas you want to progress
- Help new puppies and rescue dogs to find their feet and settle in
- Address changes in development such as becoming a teenager, changes in the home, routine or lifestyle
- Understand the effects the neutering, diet, exercise and lifestyle has on your dog's behaviour to make informed decisions
An in depth assessment to evaluate behavioural difficulties, determine the cause, why it continues, and how it is reinforced. To successfully resolve issues it is crucial to work on the underlying cause of the behaviour, rather than the symptoms, which is the part you actually see.
All assessments are by vet referral to check the problems you are experiencing are not medical. If there is a medical issue I work alongside the vet to compliment any treatment programme he may have. A report is prepared for both the owner and vet following an assessment.
If you wish to be referred to me your vet will need to check there are no medical reasons for your dog's behaviour, and return a completed referral form.